DMA Interactive Reserve Management
C:\Users\Mary Ann\Documents\DMA\website pages\Office Sign 2017.jpgC:\Users\Mary Ann\Documents\DMA\website pages\Office Sign 2017.jpg
Main Office: 2302 E. Cary Street, Richmond, VA 23223
Regional Business Partner Locations:
Nashville, TN Fairfax, VA
Charleston, SC Townson, MD
Louisville, KY Grand Rapids, MI
Phone: (804) 644-6404
Fax: (804) 644-6405
Interactive Reserve Management ™
Cost Estimating Data Base
- DMA’s Cost Estimating Data Base is prepared and updated on a continuous basis by DMA’s own estimator
(Over 40 years’ of experience estimating experience with
major construction contractors).
- DMA's cost data base is automatically adjusted to your vicinity, and verified with the local market
- All replacement costs include removal and restoration. These are adjusted for the unique conditions, access, and other working conditions of your project
- This Cost Data Base is periodically updated for industry-published inflation, and is automatically adjusted for subsequent updates.
- Extensive detail is not only to assure matching products and equipment; but is also available for pursuing alternative products, newer improved products, or desired enhancements.
- Interactive Data Management allows for immediate assessment of inflation, alternatives, life-cycle analysis, and value engineering.
- If a component replacement cost is not available in DMA’s Cost Estimating Data Base; DMA’s estimator will prepare a replacement cost for that component supported by the field condition assessment, pictures and, if necessary, real-time remote video inspection of the component using a video call application between DMA’s field staff and DMA’s estimator.
- DMA’s estimator is also available for direct consultation with the Client’s representative.
2017 DMA, Inc. © All Rights Reserved